“Exxon Mobil Corp. said Monday it has dropped further shale exploration in Poland after two wells failed to yield commercial quantities of natural gas, a hit for the country’s efforts to reduce its dependence on imports from Russia”
We know that Obama has cancelled the Keystone Pipeline- why not take all our resources and send some workers to the Eastern European countries to build a pipeline? This will not only help out our neighbors but also create jobs for thousands of people.
“Analysts have said that Poland and other Eastern European countries faced a big challenge for developing unconventional energy resources, owing to a lack of infrastructure and manpower. Unlike the U.S. and Canada, Poland doesn’t have a well-developed pipeline system to move gas from the fields it is produced to where it is consumed, nor the strong drilling services industry needed to tap shale reservoirs.”
- Marcellus Midstream 2011: Range, MarkWest Speed Ahead In The Wet-Gas Marcellus- Mar 23, 2011
- Granite Wash, Marcellus Represent Growth Areas for MarkWest- Mar 18, 2011
- Chesapeake Midstream’s Low-Risk Model Proves Beneficial- Mar 18, 2011
- Armstrong: Permitting Issues are the Biggest Obstacle for Midstream Operators- Mar 11, 2011
- Southcross, Swift Ink TX Pipeline/Processing Agreement- Mar 8, 2011